Melanie you look so beautiful and your pics are amazing. You really cause me to think about the endless possibilities in life. When did the daughter become the teacher? I learn new things from you everyday and am proud to do so.
~ I'm about to embark on a new life adventure, and despite my cynicism towards the masses, I'm jumping on the pop-culture blogging bandwagon to keep you all informed. All Aboard! Lemonie's Verbal Diarrhea Bandwagon is leaving the station! Hang on tight, and please keep your limbs in the cart at all times.
Thank you for your patronage. ~
Incredible!
ReplyDeleteKaleb likes the monkeys too!
xo Alisha
Melanie you look so beautiful and your pics are amazing. You really cause me to think about the endless possibilities in life. When did the daughter become the teacher? I learn new things from you everyday and am proud to do so.
ReplyDelete